Submission of manuscripts
The article should be read, proved and signed by all authors with their initials pointed.
Journal of Ophthalmology (Ukraine) accept manuscripts through a special form on the journal’s website.
Ensure that all the components of the submission have been included using a presubmission checklist.
1. The text of the article. The text must be tuped with 1.5 spacing on a standard A4 paper (top, left, bottom margins are 2 cm; right – 1 cm) with no more than 30 rows on a page. Text editor hyphenation is not recommended. The manuscript can be written in Ukrainian, Russian and English. Electronic text must be a Word document with extension .doc, .docs or .rtf. Tables, diagrams and graphics in Word text editor should be created only in the same text editor.
2. The graphic objects (illustrations or drawings) are not allowed to be imported in the text. They must be sent in separate graphic files (see below). Electronic illustrations should be in separate graphic files with extension .jpg, .gif, .png, .tif, or .pdf with resolution 200-300 dpi.
3. a visa of the principal and the official referral of institution (institutions) where paper has been carried out, expert reports from every institution.
4. expert reports from every institution.
5. The Authorship and Conflict of Interest Statement form Download the form
The editorials retain the right to make changes in the papers submitted. The articles resent to authors for correcting should be returned to the editorial office no later than in a month. If not, the date of its acceptance to the editorial office is changed.